1. Native English Speaker; or non-native Speaker, with clear enunciation and good pronunciation.
2. Education(One of the follow):Bachelor Degree, BA (Hons) in Teaching, BA (Hons) in English, BA (Hons) in other relevant teaching fields, or a PGCE.
3. Have TEFL, TESOL, CELTA certificate.
3. Have a minimum 1+ years teaching experience.
4. Have a truly outgoing personality with such traits as: creative, energized, fun-loving, happy, responsible, patient, punctual, kind, honest etc!
* Competitive remuneration
*15 days paid annual lea* Paid and sponsored Z visa plus Foreign Expert Certificate (FEC) ve + 11 days Chinese public holidays
*Tax Cut for Home leave
* Career development opportunities
*Bounce（after each successfully completed annual contract.）
As reward for the above, English Teachers are paid a strong salary, taken out to lunch every so often, eligible for some staff bonuses (money and leisure), and given lunch breaks everyday!